- Anchor & Docking
- Boats > Inflatable > Aluminum RIBs > Without Console
- Boats > Inflatable Boats
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Aluminum Floor
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Aluminum RIBs
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Aluminum RIBs > With Console
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Cruising RIBs
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Fiberglass RIBs
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Fiberglass RIBs > With Console
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Fiberglass RIBs > Without Console
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Foldable Boats
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Pilot RIBs
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Plywood Floor
- Boats > Inflatable Boats > Trident RIBs
- Boats > Inflatables Boats > Air Floor
- Boats Accessories
- Boats Hygiene & Maintenance Supplies
- Beach Camping
- Camping Accessories
- Camping Lights
- Chairs & Tables
- Outdoor Cooking
- Tents & Sleeping Gear
- Fishing Accessories
- King-fishing Special
- Lines & Leaders
- Reels, Rods & Combos
- Ropes & Cordages
- Spear Fishing
- Terminal Tackle
- WATER SPORTS
- APPAREL & ACCESSORIES
- Capacity 12 Adults / 12 Children
- Minimum Distance from Shore 15’ (4.5 m)
- Min Water Depth 13’5” (4,1 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight 8,800 lb. (4,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings 8
- Maximum Bearing Capacity, Kgs / Ibs 1,600 lb. (726 kg) max weight.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings 5 each on 4 sides.
- Including Everest, Vario-Lock™ straps (4), carry bag, and repair kit.
- Not Included Boarding platform, anchor weights, mooring lines, and inflation pump.
- Warranty 3-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimension (LxWxH)cm 39’ L (1,190 cm) x 16’3” W (496 cm) x 20’6” H (628 cm) Slide Height: 16’6” (5,03m) Box Dimensions: L 5.25′ x W 4.3′ x H 3.7′ (L 1,60m x W 1,30m x H 1,12m)
- Material Type 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3, 8 cm welded single-layer drop-stitch.
As the tallest and most thrilling structure in the Aquaglide commercial line, Everest is an attention-grabbing marquee Aquapark piece or standalone feature. At over 20 feet high, the Everest features a wide zero-entry slide that enables multiple users at once, multiple climbing lines, and a sizeable interior play structure for bouncing, climbing, hiding, and resting. Use the Everest as a standalone focal point, or connect it to other Aquaglide Aquapark features using the D-Ring Interloc system.
Key Technical Features
- Double I-Beam – Extra-reinforced, welded double-I-Beam construction with 3-layer seams.
- Tubular – Integrates welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Welded Drop-stitch – Integrates 8cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Interlock 5 – 3 sets of secure and tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
- PRV – Pressure relief valve to help protect against catastrophic over-inflation.
Key User Activities:
- Climb – Integrated novice climbing line.
- Slide – Features an exciting zero-entry slide feature for ultimate enjoyment.
- Jump – Dedicated jump stations add to the excitement.
- Cave – Adds interest with an expansive shaded cave/ interior feature.
- Multi-level – Diverse multi-level play area accommodates more users.
- Splash – Mesh floor provides cooling and excitement.
- Material: 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3, 8 cm welded single-layer drop-stitch.
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 8,800 lb. (4,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 8
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 4 sides.
- Max Weight – 1,600 lb. (726 kg) max weight.
Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
If utilizing as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splashmat.
The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
When you order from ssmarine.ae, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!